Minimising risks - neat processing of finances
- reporting obligations have not been fully met or documents contain mistakes.
- funds have been spent improperly.
- deliverables have not been accomplished as contracted.
These cases are particularly painful if the money has already been spent or if work contracts depend on the funding.
Our financial management services in detail:
During the application phase
Calculation of the project's total budget, plausibility check for single budgets, budget calculations for clinical studies, optional application of „unit costs“
Communication on financial matters
Neutral mediation and problem solving in case of disagreement, direct communication with third-party sponsors if desired
Completion of EU forms
Calculation of the required figures and completion of the relevant EU forms (online and on the application)
During the project phase
Cash flow calculations
We calculate the right figures for pre-financing, interim payments, guarantee funds, budget shifts and the final payment
Assessment, negotiation, calculation and implementation of budget shifts through amendments
Target-actual comparison, performance-related installments, preparation of decision-making
Project accounting and related formalities
Support and consultancy services to the partners with regard to the issuing of Form C, certificate on financial statements, certificate of methodology, financial tables within reports, critical assessment of all numbers and cross-references, finalisation and data entry to the EC tools
After the end of the project
Final report including cash flow table
Even after the end of the project we stay on the ball and provide you with documents such as the „report on the distribution of the EU financial contribution between beneficiaries“
Your benefits from concentris
- Less work: We prepare reports in such a way that you and your partners only need to supply the minimum of information. We are the first contact point for questions and we help to overcome difficulties.
- Complicated things become simple: The provisions concerning the sponsors’ finance and accounting are complex. We know them in detail and are used to making them comprehensible for others.
- Faster receipt of payments: The EU Commission authorises payments only when reports and accounting documents are complete and entirely error-free. We take care of this for you.
- Neutral moderator in financial matters: Your consortium consists of partners and yet everybody still has their own interests, particularly where a lot of money is concerned. We moderate the budget negotiations and check financial statements from a neutral perspective. This makes many things easier.
- More security: We collect all documents from the partners. Whenever something is to be submitted to the EU Commission, we check it meticulously beforehand. In this way, you can be reassured that reports and financial statements are approved by the EU in a timely manner.